Employment Opportunity: Driver
- You must be at least 24 years of age
- You must possess a valid California Class A Drivers License
- 2 years commercial driving experience
- You must be able to read and speak the English language in accordance with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Southwest promotes a drug, and alcohol free environment and requires a drug test before you are hired and conducts random drug testing
- No DWI, DUI, or reckless driving convictions within the last 5 years
- No more than 1 moving violation in the past 3 years
- No major preventable accidents within the past 12 months or more than 1 in past 5 years
- Applicant must provide a current 3 year Motor Vehicle Report from DMV
- Applicant must meet or exceed all minimum job description requirements
Fringe Benefits make working at Southwest better.
- Health and Dental Plan
- Comp. Life
- Paid Vacation Time